Friday, July 22, 2011

JFL 2011 show number one in the can!

Last night was a wonderful show. The place was nearly full and the material finally found a room of people ready to appreciate it again. Aside from being on stage, the most fun was goofing off with DeAnne in the green room in that a particular type of giddy playfulness that nervous energy brings before a show. As soon as I decided to join DeAnne in Australia this year, our schedules are beginning to line up all over the world. It's exciting to think about all the places we're going to experience for the first time together, all because of this strange life decision.
It's also DeAnne's birthday today, which is why I will dedicate today's blog to the most hard working and talented person I know. Whether it's about comedy or girls, there are few people I can talk to at such long length with about the two most important things in my life. I am grateful to have someone like her in my corner. A very very happy birthday D.
What else? Well I am also very grateful to have people like Sylvana whose uniquely creative brain has come up with my new website. It's not completely finished, but man is it on it's way. I feel much better now that I have a good show behind me. It always seems to work out that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment